1. The promoter is: TS Electronics Ltd Company number 2533680 trading as TSE Power, whose registered office is at unit 3 Honywood Business Park, Honywood Road, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3HW.
2. Employees of TS Electronics, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee but to enter you must like and Share the competition post on LinkedIn, Facebook or Follow and Share on Twitter. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this method only.
4. Competition is only open to UK residence / UK registered companies.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 31st March 2017. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
The prize will be an Amazon Fire HD8
No purchase is required to enter the competition.
Each qualifying entrants name will be placed into a “hat”.
No multiple entries are allowed.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen by random selection as in a raffle at the Companies main office on Monday 3rd April 2017 by Ian Ward, Managing Director of TS Electronics Ltd
11. The winner will be notified by email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner also agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competition Winners List, TSE Power, Unit 3, Honywood Business Park, Honywood Road, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3HW
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to TS Electronics Ltd and these will not be passed on to any other party.