As with our UPS maintenance contracts we offer a yearly service with dedicated response to site 24 hours a day in the event of any issues.
Fuel supply and top up contracts are also available for additional costs to guarantee continuous running for longer power outages.
Some of the checks completed during a maintenance visit:
• Oil and coolant level check
• Oil quality sampling report
• Coolant antifreeze check
• Fuel system check
• Hose and engine heater check
• General mechanical check
• Battery charger check
• Battery condition check
• Electrical connection and wiring check
• All work carried out by fully trained engineers
Once the service has been completed you will receive a report that highlights any faults and recommended remedial works to ensure your generator continues running at its best.